Company: Crothall Healthcare
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Posted Date: Jan 10, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides
specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support
services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves
many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare
service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in
Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since
2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000
team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services,
Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management,
Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at
Summary: As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide
administrative support to the team in a number of areas including
scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering
supplies, and additional duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving
meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking
facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in
a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Keywords: Crothall Healthcare, Montgomery , Admin Asst, Administration, Clerical , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!