Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location: Montgomery, AL Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Administrative Assistant This position is responsible for
entry-level work, performing administrative duties for the human
resource function in a just in time, lean manufacturing
environment. This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Explains company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures
to employees or job applicants.
- Assists HR Specialist with recording various data for hourly
employees, including data entry such as addresses, weekly earnings,
logistics, absences, counseling issues, and dates of and reasons
- Timely maintains and ensures confidentiality of HR files and
Team Member personnel, medical, training, and safety records.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provide
information for personnel actions.
- Provides information to authorized persons and organizations,
such as credit bureaus and finance companies, in compliance with
confidentiality practices and HIPAA regulations.
- Completes paperwork and reports as required or requested with
- Plans and assists HR Specialist and HR Asst. Manager with new
employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company
- Assists with building Employee Engagement and with the
maintenance of good Team Member relations by quickly responding to
- Coordinates and assists HR Specialist with preparation and
presentations for company functions including Town Halls, Team
Leader/Supervisor Training sessions, community service activities
and visitor meetings.
- Reports TM conflicts to the HR Specialist and/or HR Assistant
Manager and assists with resolutions of TM conflicts upon request
or in the absence of an HR Officer.
- Maintains the confidentiality of the HR department in regards
to employee disclosures and issues. - Qualifications &
- 1+ years' experience in Human Resources, industrial relations,
or business administration
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
such as word processing, managing files and records, designing
forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including
Word, Excel, and Power point.
- Basic knowledge of the operational characteristics, services,
and activities of a comprehensive human resources program as needed
to assist in setting and achieving departmental goals. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find
us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Montgomery , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!