Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description The National Security Group of SAIC is actively
hiring a remote Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer with an active Secret
clearance to join the US Air Force Cloud One contract. The Sr.
Azure Cloud Engineer is a member of the SAIC Cloud One Operations
and Sustainment Dev Sec Team focused on site reliability
engineering. This candidate will be part of a team responsible for
the architecture design/planning, management, support, and
oversight of the Cloud One Azure environments. Responsibilities
- Experience with automated configuration management tools,
including software such as Ansible, and DSC.
- Working knowledge of automation and orchestration to enable
continuous integration and continuous deployment of applications
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure problems and
working with a team to resolve large-scale production issues.
- Experience with agile methodologies, performance engineering
and automation tools.
- Minimize risk of reliability related failure outcomes as
pertaining to durability, availability, performance, and
- Proactively identify and resolve operational, tooling and
- Respond to customer incident tickets promptly and maintain
regular contact with customers for the duration of the
- Provide technical assistance and training to users and other
team members Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience with a
Bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline.
- Two (2) or more years of experience providing similar
operations and sustainment support for Azure environments.
- In-depth understanding of, and experience with, deployments of
various systems to Azure.
- Knowledge of Azure services, including Azure Active Directory,
Azure Managed Service Identity, Azure Automation, Azure Functions,
Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Desired State Config (DSC)Azure
Keyvault, Azure App Service.
- Experience working projects that use CI/CD and streamlined
DevOps workflows such as Azure Pipelines/TFS, Jenkins.
- Experience with scripting using Windows PowerShell, Shell
scripts, Python, or other similar languages
- Experience working on integrated teams requiring high levels of
customer contact and collaboration, design, implementation, and
involvement in project planning.
- Experience with DevSecOps, Agile, Scrum, SAFe or other modern
software development methods/practices
- Experience of design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS
solutions executed and repeated in DevOps solution framework and
with DevOps tools. DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS:
- Security + (or other IAT II equivalent)
- MCSE or MCTS, Azure certifications (AZ 100, AZ 500, and/or
other AZ series exams, 346/7 are bonus), Azure Assessments REQUIRED
- Active Secret
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice
Keywords: SAIC, Montgomery , Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!