Process Quality Engineer
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Our client, an auto parts manufacturer, has an immediate need
for a Process Quality Engineer for their plant in eastern Alabama.
This is a direct hire role with relocation assistance. As a Process
Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for internal process
quality control and process improvement. This position will verify
new changes and new programs. Responsibilities
- To support and ensure compliance with the current client's
- Respond to and communicate internally and externally on
customer quality issues.
- Lead coordination of short term/containment actions on customer
- Participate in or lead problem solving teams as assigned.
- Provide regular updates to the customer on status of corrective
- Monitor customer quality performance.Requirements
- College diploma in a technical field or suitable experience in
- 2-3 Years related automotive experience preferred or
manufacturing / technical background.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Basic metrology skills, Blue print reading and SPC
- Basic quality system knowledge and system auditing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team
- Ability to interface with customer.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Assist in the development of training plans.
- Willingness to travel
Keywords: Experis, Montgomery , Process Quality Engineer, Engineering , Shorter, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!