5088 - Vice President for Technology, Applications Services
Company: IndraSoft, Inc.
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Job Title: Vice President for Technology, Applications
Location: Reston, VA HQ
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a VP for Technology for to guide and
improve our existing portfolio of complex software programs,
improve our internal processes and procedures, help develop
strategies for emerging platforms and technologies (e.g., cloud
services, blockchain, AI/ML) in support of our Government
customers. As part of IndraSoft's leadership team, VP for
technology must possess a unique balance of technical depth and
strong interpersonal skills to:
* Provide technical thought leadership across the company,
including all the project execution teams and client
* Meet with customers to understand requirements and establish a
foundation for new solutions, including Cloud, DevSecOps, AI/ML,
Blockchain and other emerging technologies
* Lead solutioning activities in support of corporate growth
* Lead the organization skills development program to increase the
talent pool in the areas of DevSecOps, Cloud and AI/ML, etc.
* Lead the development of compelling IT technical solutions for end
user business problems that leverage new and existing portfolio
* Represent IndraSoft at conferences and customer engagements to
help maintain IndraSoft's brand as a thought leader in the
Government Services market
* Lead and grow a small team of solution architects that will help
to improve the delivery of services and improve operations on
existing programs and support new business growth
The candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in
architecting, delivering and managing IT solutions to Federal
Government and Commercial Clients. The candidate must have a strong
analytical and problem-solving skills, experienced and versed in
Federal Government IT processes, policies and frameworks and have a
minimum of 3-5 years serving in a leadership capacity. The
candidate must have excellent communication skills to interact with
senior management and senior customers throughout DoD and the
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Bachelor's Degree in Program Management, Computer Science or a
related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of
education, professional training or work experience.
* 10+ years of related experience delivering professional
architecting services in the area of IT solutions in a Federal
* 3-5+ years successfully leading & managing large complex IT
* Experienced with leading and introducing overall technical
* Ability to think strategically about business, create technical
definitions around customer objectives in complex situations,
develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources as
well as deliver results.
* Understand and applies knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle
to establish leading practice-based solutions.
* Effective customer service and management and communication
skills/capabilities, including a demonstrated ability to work
cross-functionally (internally) and/or externally.
* Provide leadership, direction, coordination, communication and
oversight to ensure the overall success of the program.
* Ability to facilitate communication and collaboration between
program customers, IndraSoft employees and subcontractors.
* Must be able to communicate effectively - both written and
verbal, to support communication at all levels of management.
* Must have a proven track record in preparing clear and concise
* Ability to obtain and maintain Secret-level or higher security
* MBS in program management, computer science or related field.
* Prior security clearance from any federal government agency.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Lead and architect IT business solutions by collaborating with
* Develop and manage intellectual property (methodologies,
* Perform "Solutioning" activities to support capture management,
advance/improve corporate capabilities, or develop/refine on-site
* Conceptualize and formally describe how components of systems
interact and integrate through design drawings, standards and
models aiding and visualizing solutions and the impact for any
* Provide overall oversight of functional area workplans in support
of new and emerging practices and technologies.
* Communicate the benefits, risks, and application on internal and
customer driven initiatives.
* Assist with driving corporate innovation, solution development
and refinement to address current and future Federal Government
* Lead and participate in "communities of practice" to strengthen
and expand corporate capabilities.
* Support marketing to develop respective collateral (corporate
capabilities, slicks, web properties, etc.)
* Assist with identifying/aligning strategic partnerships to
complement or enhance products/services.
* Collaborate with Community of Practice & Client Delivery to
support through leadership and events.
* Evaluate performance of portfolio of products/services & adjust
per market trends.
* Lead and/or assist as required with program start-ups or
as-needed on-site support to ensure the success of the programs to
include; Providing guidance and mentoring to ensure timeliness,
consistency and quality of our solution, resolving program
challenges to ensure technical feasibility and requirements and
stakeholder expectations are clearly understood and met.
* Support technical writing for proposals and market surveys.
* Maintain technical knowledge in services offered and operational
management of those services. Explore new approaches/enabling
technologies to drive solution innovation and improvements and
ensure corporate solutions are relevant for current and emerging
* Collaborate with IndraSoft teams to look for ways to improve
processes and solutions.
Non-Essential Functions: Additional responsibilities as assigned by
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to
work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals
by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires
incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to
finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with
hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift
and/or move objects up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is us
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: IndraSoft, Inc., Montgomery , 5088 - Vice President for Technology, Applications Services, Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!