Vice President, Chief Ancillary Services Officer
Company: Wesley Willows Corporation
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Career Opportunities with Wesley Willows Corporation A great
place to work. Share with friends or Subscribe! Current job
opportunities are posted here as they become available. Subscribe
to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become
available. Vice President, Chief Ancillary Services Officer Vice
President, Chief Ancillary Services Officer Department: Corporate
Administration Reports to: President/CEO Summary: The Vice
President, Chief Ancillary Services Officer is responsible for the
oversight and operation of the Facilities and Grounds, Dining,
Housekeeping and Laundry Departments as well as consultation with
the Facilities and Grounds Department at Peterson Meadows.
Operational oversight of these departments will ensure the
residents throughout both campuses receive ongoing personalized
care in a clean, safe and attractive environment as well as options
for nutritional dining experiences. Essential Functions:
- Develop and implement both short- and long-term objectives in
conjunction with Department Directors.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures that
govern the operation of the Facilities and Grounds, Dining,
Housekeeping and Laundry departments.
- Responsible to plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and
direct the Facility and Grounds, Dining, Housekeeping and Laundry
departments in conjunction with Department Directors with oversight
of the day to day operations, focusing on resident and staff
satisfaction as well as budgetary compliance
- Coordinate departmental activities through effective
communication with department directors and supervisors in
respective areas of responsibility. Assist department directors in
the development and use of departmental policies and procedures,
and establish a rapport in and among departments.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and
- Make routine inspections of the facilities.
- Offer support during facility regulatory and accreditation
surveys and inspections, ensuring departments are trained and
prepared. Assist in the development of a plan of correction for any
- Oversight of the renovation of resident apartments, suites, and
homes, including timely turnover of vacated units.
- Plan and manage the expenditure of capital dollars according to
the budget for respective areas of responsibility.
- Participates on the Executive Management Team by contributing
opinions, research, problem solving, insight and ideas. Staff
- Ensures appropriate supervision and training of employees in
all managed departments
- Hires staff, completes performance appraisals, and carries out
corrective actions or terminations if necessary, in conjunction
with Department Directors.
- Ensures Department Directors schedules and working hours are
appropriate and within budget to provide programs, services and
environment to residents and staff
- Ensures all personnel follow established regulations governing
the use of labels and MSDSs for hazardous chemicals.
- Ensures all personnel performing tasks that involve potential
exposure to blood, body fluids, or hazardous chemicals participate
in an in-service program prior to performing such tasks. Physical
- Oversight of planning, implementation and evaluation of
programs for maintenance of buildings, grounds, and equipment.
Ensure that adequate supplies and equipment are on hand to meet the
day-to-day operational needs of the facilities, residents and
- Review and evaluate the organization's emergency plan in
cooperation with Department Directors and Management to protect the
safety and welfare of residents, staff and visitors. Budget and
- Prepare an annual operating budget for approval by the
President/CEO. Allocate the resources necessary to carry out
programs and services of the campus in respective areas of
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide
such information to the President/CEO and CFO.
- Determine scope of services for projects. Work with respective
Department Director to secure bids and handle purchases within
authority guidelines. Board Responsibilities
- Attends Board of Trustee and Board committee meetings as
directed by President/CEO. Direction of the CEO
- Completes all assignments as required by the President/CEO
- Job Knowledge--
- Employee Satisfaction
- Resident Satisfaction
- Quality of Work
- Customer Service
- Quantity of Work Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 5- 7 years of management experience in a health care
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills,
both verbal and written. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit for 6-7 hours during an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk for 1-2 hours during an 8-hour
- Must be able to frequently lift 10 to 25 pounds while walking
or bending at the waist and knees.
- Must be able to use wrists, fingers, and hands for operating a
computer, utilizing a telephone, writing and grasping.
Keywords: Wesley Willows Corporation, Montgomery , Vice President, Chief Ancillary Services Officer, Executive , Rockford, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!