Vice President, Chief Resident Engagement Officer
Company: Wesley Willows Corporation
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Career Opportunities with Wesley Willows Corporation A great
place to work. Share with friends or Subscribe! Current job
opportunities are posted here as they become available. Subscribe
to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become
available. Vice President, Chief Resident Engagement Officer Vice
President, Chief Resident Engagement Officer Department: Corporate
Administration Reports to: President/CEO Summary: The Vice
President, Chief Resident Engagement Officer is responsible for the
development and implementation of programs, services and clinical
care throughout the Wesley Willows campus. This person also
consults with the Peterson Meadows campus to provide residents
ongoing, personalized care. Essential Functions: Administration
- Responsible to see that all residents receive care in a manner
and in an environment that maintains or enhances their quality of
life while balancing it with the safety and rights of other
- Serves as the Director of Nursing (see Director of Nursing Job
responsibilities), leading clinical services and working as the
leader of the Nurse Management Team.
- Develop and implement both short and long-term objectives in
conjunction with the Healthcare Administrator and Department
Directors in Nursing, Life Enrichment and Chaplaincy. Develop and
maintain written policies and procedures that govern the operation
of the organization meet regulatory guidelines.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the
organization's programs and activities in conjunction with
- Coordinate departmental activities through effective
communication with department directors and supervisors. Assist
department directors in the development and use of departmental
policies and procedures, and establish a rapport in and among
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and
- Make routine inspections of the facilities in conjunction with
Healthcare Administrator focusing on regulatory compliance,
resident experience, staff function, and safety.
- Participate in facility surveys (regulatory and accreditation)
made by authorized agencies as needed to support the Healthcare
Leadership team. Review the plan of correction (POC) for
deficiencies noted during survey inspections. Work with Healthcare
Administrator and Nurse Management Team to ensure follow-through on
- Plan and manage the expenditure of capital dollars according to
the budget for Nursing, Life Enrichment and Chaplaincy
- Participates on the Executive Management Team by contributing
opinions, research, problem solving, insight and ideas. Physical
- Ensure that adequate supplies and equipment are on hand to meet
the day-to-day operational needs in assigned areas of
- Work with Vice President, Chief of Ancillary Services,
Healthcare Administrator, and Director of Facilities and Grounds to
develop, implement, and evaluate a fire and disaster plan in
cooperation with management staff to protect the safety and welfare
of residents, staff and visitors.
- Review accident/incident reports and establish an effective
accident prevention program in conjunction with all relevant
departments. Budget and Planning Functions
- Prepare an annual operating budget for approval by the
President/CEO. Allocate the resources necessary to carry out
programs and activities of the organization.
- Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide
such information to the President/CEO and CFO. Board
- Attends Board of Trustees and Board committee meetings as
directed by President/CEO. Direction of the CEO
- Completes all assignments as required by the President/CEO
- Job Knowledge--
- Employee Satisfaction
- Resident Satisfaction
- Quality of Work
- Customer Service
- Quantity of Work Qualifications:
- Must have active, good standing Illinois RN license or
- Must be able to secure State of Illinois Nursing Home
Administrator license twelve months or less.
- 5- 7 years of management experience in a health care
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills,
both verbal and written. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit for 6-7 hours during an 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to stand and walk for 1-2 hours during an 8 hours
- Must be able to frequently lift 10 to 25 pounds while walking
or bending at the waist and knees.
- Must be able to use wrists, fingers, and hands for operating a
computer, utilizing a telephone, writing and grasping.
Keywords: Wesley Willows Corporation, Montgomery , Vice President, Chief Resident Engagement Officer, Executive , Rockford, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!