Credit Portfolio Manager II
Company: Valley Bank
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Credit Portfolio Manager II will underwrite credit
facilities for existing and new customers. Proactively, and in
partnership with Lending team, this individual will complete
requisite portfolio management responsibilities and will have a
good understanding of policies and procedures. Approval
requests/credit packages are reviewed by supervisor or higher level
Credit Portfolio Manager. Responsibilities include but are not
- Underwrite new loan requests, renewals, annual reviews, and
- Coordinate all activities required to complete a credit package
with the assigned Commercial Loan Officers and Loan
- Interact with Loan Officers, borrowers or CPAs to obtain
necessary financial information and complete the Credit
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and
to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Obtain and monitor various loan portfolio reports, such as
Maturing Loans, Past-Due Loans, Annual Reviews and proactively
assist lenders with requisite action plans.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial
information and that the information has been properly analyzed and
on file; ensure that proper/complete credit files are on hand.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and properly
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of Regulation B Adverse
Action Procedures -- Florida Division.
- Manage and track convenants/borrowing bases/A-R Ageing; etc.
for their accounts.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly CLMR reports.
- Begin to advise Lenders on issues related to the Bank's Credit
Policy and related Procedures/Forms.
- As time allows, conduct annual site visits, attend loan
closings and other tasks required to support assigned lenders.
Keywords: Valley Bank, Montgomery , Credit Portfolio Manager II, Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!