Quality Control Manager - International
Posted on: November 22, 2021
LOCATION: INTERNATIONAL (SOUTH AMERICA) RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for contract compliance and the administration and
implementation of the quality control system as described in the
Caddell Quality Control Manual for the assigned project. Identifies
quality control problems and recommends, initiates and provides
solutions to the problems and ensures no concealment of
- Ensures that company standards, as outlined in the Caddell
Quality Control Manual, are effectively implemented and provides
notification to corporate management of quality problems.
- Acts as liaison with owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors
and/or internal departments on quality related matters as
- Performs, schedules, and witnesses inspections and testing.
Monitors construction activities and documents results.
- Issues reports to subcontractors regarding their quality
deficiencies and remediation requirements.
- Ensures adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases
- Reviews work for compliance. Maintains updated contract
documents, drawings, specifications, as-builts, request for
information and approved submittals.
- Inspects materials, equipment and workmanship.
- Develops punch lists and final inspection and acceptance.
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
REQUIREMENTS Minimum high school diploma/GED and ten years
experience in the quality control or project management required.
Four-year degree in engineering or construction management and 10
years experience preferred. The education/experience requirements
may vary depending on specified job requirements. Good written and
verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills, especially
Microsoft Office suite and web-based tools. ADDITIONAL INFO Caddell
Construction seeks an experienced Construction Quality Control
Manager with previous Federal Construction experience. A clearance,
or the ability to receive a clearance is preferred. Up-to-date
Construction Quality Control Management for Contractors (CQMC)
certificate required. Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity
Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under
applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Caddell, Montgomery , Quality Control Manager - International, Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!