Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Company: Cancer Wellness Foundation of Central Alabama
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Executive Assistant to Executive Director The Cancer Wellness
Foundation of Central Alabama is seeking to hire an executive
assistant to the director. This position will work very closely
with the director of the Foundation and will oversee all of the
financials. We are looking for someone who is trustworthy, loyal,
dependable, and has the ability multi-task. Confidentiality due to
HIPPA laws is a must. This position is part time, but could be full
time if needed. You will be required to work past normal hours for
monthly board meetings and assist director with special
events.Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage your administrative duties around the needs of the
director's deadlines if she requires your assistance.
- Act proactively making director aware of any pertinent
information so she is knowledgeable at all times.
- Compose and manage communication and documents for accounts
- Responsible for accounts receivable and all deposits made
remotely or in person.
- Assist director in preparing the necessary documents required
for every board meeting(Profit and loss statements, 500 and up
report, Minutes from previous board meeting)
- Schedule volunteers, Lymphedema Patients and reserves education
room for board, volunteer events and product fairs.
- Assists director in all event management.
- Perform standard office functions such as ordering supplies for
office, products for patients, comfort chemo bags, board meetings,
special events and other duties as requested.
- Work with foundation's CPA to complete all required/mandated
financial reports and reviews.
- Responsible for bi weekly payroll and taxes.
- Provide mature and front-stage presence while establishing and
maintaining a positive, caring and respectful relationship with
patients, employees of Baptist Health and fellowCWF
staff.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be efficient in QuickBooks.
- Articulate, detailed oriented; has a strong attention to detail
and accuracy. Looks ahead and plans accordingly.
- Organized and efficient.
- Flexible establishing priorities that may change from day to
day and minute to minute.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with
- Proficient in Microsoft products, Outlook, Adobe, Excel, Quick
Books, Power Point and able to learn new software quickly.
- Accurate, fast typing skills.
- Resourceful, mindful of costs and prudent with
- Trustworthy, loyal and a servant leader.Talents desired
- Able to work in fast paced, constantly changing
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, deadlines and
requests while prioritizing and responding efficiently.
- Proactive and resourceful; taking the initiative to ask
questions, learn and keep projects moving forward.Experience
- Executive assistant experience is preferred.
- At least 4 years of prior administrative assistance or office
- Proficiency in QuickBooks a must.Job Types: Full-time,
Part-timePay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hourBenefits:
- Flexible scheduleSchedule:
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:Montgomery Cancer
Center employees are required to wear a mask upon entering the
building. Flu Vaccinations and TB test is required and will be
administered at no cost through Employee Health. A COVID
vaccination is also given at no cost, but not required.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- Office: 5 years (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Cancer Wellness Foundation of Central Alabama, Montgomery , Executive Assistant/Office Manager, Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!