Manager - Starting at $15!
Company: AMC Theatres
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g. retail,
restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Lead and develop theatre crew and supervisors to perform the
"essential functions" of their positions.
- Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily, opening, and closing operational and
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By
- Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the
- Take ownership of the successful completion of personal
- Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests,
vendors, and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance
with company programs and policies.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the
General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Assist the General Manager/Senior Manager with achieving guest
service and financial goals associated with Food and Beverage.
- Oversee and complete theatre administrative reports.
- Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
- Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 18 or older. Other location-specific age requirements may
- Six months supervisory or commensurate leadership
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000
associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests
worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since
1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and
sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse
content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering
friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have
fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If
you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can
name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC
may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation,
excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork,
inclusion, collaboration, and results.
Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC's
goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate
expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work
Keywords: AMC Theatres, Montgomery , Manager - Starting at $15!, Executive , Prattville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!