Company: Arbour Valley Management, LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Arbour Valley Management, LLC- has an immediate opening for an
experienced Property Manager. - The Property Manager administers
and maintains all phases of community operations. - Specific areas
of responsibility include personnel functions, community
maintenance, monitoring market conditions, and budget control,
advertising and resident relations. - Effective in resident
relations and resolution of resident issues, while communicating
with AVM Corporate Office to obtain approval as needed.Essential
- Hires, trains, evaluate and supervise all on-site
- Coaches and counsels on-site employees.
- Prepares and conducts performance reviews on all on-site
- Handles disciplinary action, including terminations, completed
counseling summaries and communicates status to Human Resources,
Senior Manager (if applicable) and President.
- Develops a team atmosphere that effectively sells the quality
and professionalism of Arbour Valley Management
- Supports the overall marketing efforts, offers input in regard
to promotions and advertising
- Monitors the properties market conditions in order to
anticipate market changes or trends that could affect their
- Monitors closing ratios of leasing associates to insure
requirements are met. - Recommends additional training of leasing
associates if necessary.
- Ensures compliance of Arbour Valley policies and procedures, as
well as any outside compliance required by governmental laws and
regulations, including, but not limited to Fair Housing, Section
504, and environmental and safety laws and regulations. - Ensures
that the units rented with qualified residents.
- Keeps an up-to-date tickler system to assure the timeliness of
all re-certifications and/or renewals.
- Ensures that the resident file system is kept according to
Property and/or HUD policy, including all necessary documents;
i.e., leases, applications, certifications, verifications and
certifications, verifications and re-certifications, etc.
- Responsible for understanding state landlord-tenant laws.
- Follows guidelines of their communities operating budget.
- Approves payment of all invoices and insures that all payables
are sent in to Birmingham on a timely basis.
- Monitors the maintenance activities to ensure resident request
and preventive maintenance are being done according to Arbour
- Becomes active in the local business community, as well as
local Apartment Associations.
- Attends and participates in training programs as requested. -
Insures all on-site staff has enrolled in and completed mandated
necessary courses in a timely manner.Requirements:
- Interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed written or verbal
instructions to staff members accurately and quickly, including
answering phones, attending meetings, written correspondence or
other forms of communication.
- Organize various office systems through adjusting, connecting,
lifting, pulling, pushing, bending or folding for the purpose of
proper records development and/or management. - Ability to lift
push, pull or carry up to 15 pounds for the dissemination or
documents, supplies, materials, etc. to various locations
throughout the office/facility.
- Have a valid Drivers License and a reliable vehicle to perform
various management tasks and errands. - Must have proof of
liability insurance for same.
- Must have successfully completed pre-employment screening and
pass drug tests.
- Regarding hours of work, responsible for being at the property
during regular work hours and advising Senior Management of any
days off, either vacation or sick. - Must be on call 24 hours a day
in case of any emergencies that may arise after regular work hours.
Keywords: Arbour Valley Management, LLC, Montgomery , Property Manager, Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!