Company: GOEBEL FIXTURE COMPANY
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- Oversee the safety and well being of the residents in
accordance with the residence's philosophy and standards of
- Represent the residence to the community, family members, and
visitors and develop positive relations with all customers.
- Establish and maintain an open-door policy and a high level of
ongoing communication with residents and their families.
- Contact the resident's family when a change in services is
needed. Lead and participate in a resident/family conference to
review changes in services.
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate in providing service to residents.General
- Adhere to and implement residence policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of occupancy.
- Assist in the development of the residence's budget.
- Operate the residence within the budget.
- Assist with the marketing of the residence including developing
relationships with local referral sources.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as directed.
- Maintain up-to-date and complete resident files.
- Assume on-call responsibilities on a rotational basis and
assign on-call responsibilities to other qualified directors.
- Make final decision on resident move-ins and move-outs based on
the well-being of the resident and in accordance with the residence
policies and procedures.Hiring, Supervising, and Training
- Recruit, hire, and supervise all employees, and ensure adequate
- Lead by example, encourage teamwork, promote the residence's
philosophy, and provide ongoing coaching to employees.
- Motivate employees through recognition programs, training, and
- Conduct regular performance appraisals with employees.
- Provide an "open door" to employees, and address any employee
concerns or grievances.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date employee files.
- Maintain a high level of employee satisfaction.
- Ensure appropriate handling of on-the-job injuries as reported
- Oversee and implement the training of all employees in
accordance with residence policies and state and federal
- Ensure proper documentation for all training. Requirements
- Minimum two years management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Alabama Category II Administrator's License Knowledge
- Any required management training
- Maintain knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to
assisted living Summary Direct residence operations in accordance
with its policies and procedures, mission, and philosophy. Lead and
motivate employees in providing quality care and services to
residents and maintaining a high level of customer
Keywords: GOEBEL FIXTURE COMPANY, Montgomery , Executive Director, Executive , Prattville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!