Product Manager, Midmarket Print Suite
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Product Manager, Midmarket Print SuiteLocation USA -
TelecommuterTracking # 7535# of Openings 1Apply Now
Software is a leading global provider of industry-specific business
and production software technology for the packaging and print
industries. The company is headquartered in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania with offices and teams worldwide. eProductivity
Softwares integrated and automated offerings and point solutions
are designed to enable revenue growth and drive operating and
production efficiencies. With over thirty years dedicated to
delivering best-in-class technology to the packaging and printing
industries, it is our deeply held philosophy that eProductivity
Software succeeds when our customers thrive. For more information,
please visit www.eProductivitySoftware.comeProductivity Software is
hiring for a Product Manager to set the vision and coordinate the
development of the Midmarket Print Suite (including ePS Pace MIS).
This person will work closely with a cross-functional global team
to deliver strategic and operational leadership. eProductivity
Software Midmarket Print Suite includes industry-leading
technologies designed to support commercial print markets
worldwide. This Product Manager role can sit remote anywhere in the
United States.What you will do:
- Define KPIs and use them to inform decision-making about the
future of the platform and teams.
- Define go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch and
- Lead products through their life-cycle development,
introduction, growth, and maturity.
- Identify customer pain points through research and
collaboration with customers, user groups, and support. Define and
communicate how your products will address these pain points.
- Collect and analyze data to prioritize based on client needs &
business objectives brutal prioritization know when to say no and
- Work collaboratively with fellow Product Managers, segment
General Manager and VP, Portfolio Product Management to develop,
maintain and communicate the Product Roadmap.
- Define and draft clear epics, user stories, and acceptance
criteria that align with platform business objectives.
- Influence other teams and product groups across the global
matrix to ensure that MarketDirect Platform initiatives are
prioritized and delivered.
- Communicate how the ePS Pace platform is built, including
technology stack (Java, Linux); how it integrates with
eProductivity Software and 3rd party systems; and how the platform
is deployed (both on-prem and SaaS).
- Evaluate emerging technology trends and assess them for
suitability to the platform.
- Communicate the strategic value of any technology decision
- Design and deliver training programs to help the sales channels
focus on how to sell the product, not only how to use it.
- Design and execute Early Adopter Program in to test and
validate that business requirements and functional specifications
have been met.
- Assist with documenting individual Early Adopter client
- Assist in the production of standard product presentations and
- Where required, conduct demonstrations to customers, prospects
and internal team members.
- Where required, provide product support for Customer Success,
Professional Services and Sales staff
- Provide ongoing support for the sales channel
- Provide product and market expertise for events such as
conferences, trade shows, webinars, and seminarsThis role might be
a good fit if you:
- Possess a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer
Science or related area.
- Have 5+ years of experience in Product Management, managing
Print MIS system
- Have 2+ years of management experience.
- Are familiar with Agile development methodology (CSPO
- Have a strong understanding of the commercial print market
(i.e. offset, digital, display graphics, mailing, fulfillment, and
folded cartons printing segments) and the processes associated
- Experience with current software and solutions offered for the
commercial print market, standard business practices and workflows
supportedBenefits & Perks
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Growth Development: Tuition reimbursement
- Group life & AD&D, Short & Long Term, EAP
- Paid Holidays and Unlimited PTO Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefit plan optionseProductivity
Software is an Affirmative Action/EEO/Protected Veteran/Disabled
EmployerEqual Opportunity & Disability Accessibility StatementEFI
is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal
law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of ones
employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation,
eligibility for benefits and termination. EEO is the Law:
is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job
applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at
650-357-2777 or via email email@example.com. EFI
will make determinations on such requests for accommodation or
assistance on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: EFI, Montgomery , Product Manager, Midmarket Print Suite, Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!