Lead Product Manager, OMS (REMOTE)
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Lead Product Manager, OMS (REMOTE)Date: Jan 15, 2023Location:
Remote, USCompany: Under ArmourUnder Armour has one mission: to
make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at
the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also
for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the
world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together
our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our
vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you
needed but cant imagine living without.Position SummaryWe are
seeking a Lead Product Manager of Order Management Systems (OMS)
that will be responsible for supporting the backend systems that
power the post-purchase experience within our commerce ecosystem.
Youll be part of a close-knit team who is transforming Under Armour
as it strengthens and deepens its relationship with its customers.
We are passionate about making athletes better. To do this, we must
stay close to our consumers, which means listening and performing
research, designing experiments, digging into product analytics,
and engaging with our athletes whenever possible.Essential Duties &
- You'll be responsible for being a subject matter expert of OMS
related functionalities and processes as well as how they impact
our internal teams in addition to our customers.
- You will analyze customer and stakeholder feedback, product
analytics and external benchmarking to identify pain points in
addition to new feature opportunities and will translate them into
actionable user stories and requirements.
- You'll be responsible for running Backlog Grooming sessions
with our engineering teams and seeing tickets through creation to
- You will partner with cross-functional teams to support,
triage, and prioritize critical OMS issues.
- This role is globally focused and will require strong
partnership and collaboration with regional teams to understand
market nuances that may shape our global experience.
- You will work with cross functional stakeholders on a regular
basis and are expected to identify and marshal resources as needed
to be successful.
- You should provide clear, transparent communication about
progress, priorities and decision making and what data points are
driving the decision making and prioritization. Through this
communication you will influence partners by championing the value
of our OMS across the digital landscape of UA.Qualifications
(Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- A successful Manager of Product is passionate about the
- You can define solutions for more complex user needs. They are
perceived by team members to be in both Design and Engineering not
just as a facilitator but a full partner / leader in
- The Lead Product Manager of OMS drives the roadmap for their
area. They are managing multiple projects in flight over
significantly different time horizons. They escalate project
timeline and coordination of issues and are the primary negotiator
for their team
- You can set clear direction for teams, collaborate with peers,
and motivate them to achieve goals
- You are a great storyteller, able to build a strong product
narrative which clearly articulates the motivation for the project,
goals, and path to success. You can frame the problem and solution
in a logical and organized manner in both written and verbal
communication. You are comfortable in presenting to groups of
people and can do so in a persuasive manner.
- You will be building broad consensus across multiple product
teams on overall product direction and influencing other teams'
projects accordingly. You are an active owner of the overall
project team(s) health and ensure that team morale is
high.Education And / Or Experience
- Minimum 5+ years in software, technology, or consumer focused
roles (E-Commerce experience preferred, Global experience a
- Minimum 3+ years in product management role driving consumer
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and providing team
- Passionate about making all athletes better around the
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Proven ability
to find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of
data and research.
- Experience in optimizing product features after release through
- You can design digital process flows for data and people and
have familiarity with prototyping tools such as Zeplin or
- Ideally proficient in scrum/agile development methodologies and
- Travel: IE- 1-2 times per quarter
- Bachelor's degree in technology, marketing, math, or related
- You have experience working with remote vendors, teammates, and
customers in other countries.
- You are skilled at multi-tasking, prioritizing your work and
- You are diligent in documenting and standardizing your
- You have experience working with Agile tools such as Jira,
collaboration tools like Confluence and Roadmunk.Salary and
- No relocation provided
- Base Compensation Range: $119,000 - $162,000At Under Armour, we
are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where
equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions),
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Learn more about
Under Armours COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Montgomery , Lead Product Manager, OMS (REMOTE), Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!