Posted on: May 25, 2023
Gpac is partnered with a well established Manufacturer of Heavy
Equipment that is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join
their team. A person in this position would be responsible for
taking the strategic product planning and driving execution to
ensure the launch of new products utilizing the stage gate
process.Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure that all projects -are
delivered -on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools,
- Establish and maintain relationships with third
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.Program
- 5-10 years experience as a Program or Project Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Agriculture or
similar required; technical background preferred.
- Ideal experience within Agriculture, Automotive, or Heavy
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
- Able to travel locally and nationally up to 25% of the time and
as needed.Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those
qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.If
you would like to learn more about Manufacturing opportunities,
contact Taylor Boyce with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.orgAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Montgomery , Program Manager, Executive , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...