Salon Manager - Eastchase Market Center - Store 298
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: September 10, 2018
Responsible for meeting or exceeding salon service and pro-hair sales budget through staff recruiting and productivity development; salon service promotions; and salon service demonstrations. Responsible for creating an environment that maintains and exceeds standards of excellence in Guest Service, client retention skills, staff technical proficiency, and professional hair care recommendations. Primary contact for all salon personnel.Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Salon Manager you will perform the following essential functions---
- Meets or exceeds salon financial metrics including; service revenue, average ticket, guest count, guest retention, rebooking, skin treatments, pro hair retail revenue, retention/turnover and contribution goals
- Demonstrates business acumen, with an understanding of key business drivers and can identify opportunities for growth with in own location especially payroll management, staffing for growth, average ticket and rebooking.
- Responsible for performing hair services on guests. Time behind the chair based on business need.
- Demonstrates high standards for customer service and salon image standards, internal candidates would exemplify ULTA standards and consistently deliver ULTA Experience service model.
- Responsible for the management of all salon personnel including (but not limited to) recruitment, training, product knowledge and skills development, loss prevention knowledge, performance management, safety, recognition, and legal compliance.
- Leads through growing people and their productivity, has clear vision of individual team member and/or personal goals. Has demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills and can verbalize the steps taken to achieve those goals. Internally, has participated in Salon Professional Development meetings; can identify when coaching vs. mentoring is needed and has personally achieved a level jump. Can articulate the behaviors that moved them through the level jump. This would be demonstrated by increased associate productivity, clear measurable goals, monthly SPDMs and annual performance appraisals.
- Analyzes on a weekly/monthly basis the salon sales, expenses and trends, utilizing ShortCuts System reports, with the General Manager/District Manager to determine ongoing standards for weekly revenue goals, staff productivity goals, average ticket goals, and customer retention goals.
- Responsible for taking business goals and developing a quarterly plan of action, with clear steps and measurements and consistently execute to deliver expected results.
- Responsible for identifying the skill development needed for each salon professional and determining the right resource, including themselves, to develop the skill.
- Place and check in supply orders timely and within budget; while ensuring not to run out of needed supplies to services guests.
- Conducts verbal and technical interviews, talent selection per ULTA guidelines.
- Ensures all internal/external technical product training classes are attended.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Montgomery, Salon Manager - Eastchase Market Center - Store 298, Executive, Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!