Neurohospitalist opportunity in Montgomery, AL - sub-specialization possible
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Neurology opening in Montgomery, Alabama. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Health System is recruiting a BE/BC Neurohospitalist to join its
highly productive employed practice with four full time physicians.
7 on / 7 off schedule. Exceptional candidates can expect a
competitive compensation package that includes a guaranteed base
salary with WRVU production bonus, quality incentive bonus, annual
raise opportunity, paid time off, generous benefits and relocation
assistance. Clinic is supported by excellent specialists and
ancillary support staff. It is affiliated with the largest
non-governmental employer in Montgomery serving a 14 county area of
600,000 people. Primary duties will include outpatient clinic and
inpatient consults at two hospitals. Call of 1:4 with ED support of
tele neurology specialty coverage. The ideal candidate will offer
general neurology services with the opportunity to practice
sub-specialty interest. Neuromuscular, stroke, headache and
movement disorders sub-specialties are needed.Compensation &
Benefits may include:
- Guaranteed base salary
- wRVU productivity bonus
- Commencement bonus or training stipend
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation payment
- Annual CME / Professional Expense Allowance
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and CME
- Full Benefit Package including health, dental, vision, life
insurance, disability insurance and other attractive
- Medical malpractice coverage including tail coverage
- Licensure, dues, subscription allowance
- Retirement plan offering Day 1 vest date and employer
- Visa sponsorship available if needed (Delta Regional
- Top Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
and best Magnet Schools in Alabama!
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with
entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable
- Solid and stable economy with state, federal and stable
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational
activities, organized youth sports and shopping!
- Nationally recognized Alabama Shakespeare Theater, Museum of
Fine Art, Tampa Bay Rays AA Baseball Team "Montgomery
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta
- Home of Maxwell and Gunter Air Force bases and Hyundai Motor
- Conveniently located in Central Alabama with close proximity to
Birmingham, Atlanta and New Orleans.
- Close to the white sand Florida Gulf Coast beaches and
beautiful Lake Martin
The Health System:
- Premier Robotics Program - Xi, Si, Mako
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of
Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program
and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217660 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Montgomery , Neurohospitalist opportunity in Montgomery, AL - sub-specialization possible, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!