Company: Crimson Health and Rehab
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Crimson Health and Rehab is seeking a Baylor weekend LPN!Below
is a detailed description of this position. If you feel you have
the necessary experience, qualifications and skills, apply now!The
following statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a
complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
-SUMMARY - - -A licensed practical nurse (LPN) [referred to as LVN
- Licensed Vocational Nurse - in some states] provides care and
treatment in accordance with physician orders. Works in a team
environment and within scope of practice as defined by State. The
LPN / LVN works under the direction of physicians and registered
nurses (RNs). -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned. -
- Assesses patients by physical examination, including pertinent
diagnostic testing to determine health status. -
- Administers medications and treatments, -
- Participates in the care planning process. -
- Supervises Nursing Assistants, oversees ADLs and documentation.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in resident's
conditions, diagnostic test results, etc. -
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of
care and company policy. -
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations. ENTRY
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. -
- Valid State licensure as an LPN / LVN. -
- Current CPR certification. - -SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
-Assists RN Charge Nurses in supervision of Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNAs) and others whom they are administratively or
professionally responsible for. - Assists with completing annual
evaluations for potential merit increases for direct reports.
-PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT -Shift work may be required.
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or
fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee
will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients
weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally
exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles
and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law,
reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
-OTHER REQUIREMENTS -Participates in (or conducts)
company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and
disclosure of resident's protected health information. Monitors and
ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and
federal law. By his / her signature below, employee agrees to
adhere to and oversee communication of privacy guidelines relative
to -the confidentiality of residents' protected health
Keywords: Crimson Health and Rehab, Montgomery , LPN Baylor, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!