Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Gastroenterology opening in Montgomery, Alabama. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Health System is assisting university affiliated office located in
Montgomery, Alabama for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist. The physicians
working in the outreach office will provide inpatient and
outpatient gastroenterology and hepatology services and will assist
with teaching responsibilities of the Internal Medicine residents
and third and fourth year medical students. The School of Medicine
opened a regional medical school campus at the Medical Center in
2014.Board eligible/certified physician with strong recommendations
and ability to receive licensure and credentialing in Alabama is
required. Position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits,
and relocationassistance. The Community:
- Top Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
and best Magnet Schools in Alabama!
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with
entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable
- Solid and stable economy with state, federal and stable
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational
activities, organized youth sports and shopping!
- Nationally recognized Alabama Shakespeare Theater, Museum of
Fine Art, Tampa Bay Rays AA Baseball Team "Montgomery
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta
- Home of Maxwell and Gunter Air Force bases and Hyundai Motor
- Conveniently located in Central Alabama with close proximity to
Birmingham, Atlanta and New Orleans.
- Close to the white sand Florida Gulf Coast beaches and
beautiful Lake Martin
The Health System:
- Premier Robotics Program - Xi, Si, Mako
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of
Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program
and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215269 and email address to for quick
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your
CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen,
Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215269
Please Note - all inquiries and personal information will be kept
confidential to respect your privacy.
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Montgomery , Gastroenterology opening, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!