(RN) Registered Nurse PREOP & PACU - Tennessee (Relocation Required)
Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: June 21, 2022
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!Williamson
Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free
Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates ambulatory pre and post
anesthesia patient care and pain service patient care in a timely
and accurate manner.Formal Education / Training:
1. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or
2. Licensed in the state of Tennessee.
3. ACLS certification. - If not currently certified, must obtain
certification within one year.
4. One year experience in Ambulatory PACU Phase 1 or 2Workplace
Perioperative Care in an Ambulatory Surgery EnvironmentEquipment
and Skills Training:
Standard patient care equipment for services provided. - The
ability to work well under pressure, to function dependently and
independently and to be flexible in applying basic nursing
knowledge to a variety of setting. General equipment to area,
Network computer system, AT&T Language Line, Omnicell
Medication System, Stryker trio stretcher, EKGPhysical
An Ambulatory Surgery facility with patient population ranging from
less than one year of age> ninety-nine plus years of age. -
Environmental conditions include possible exposure to anesthetics,
radiation, and infectious disease entities. -Physical Effort:
1. - Able to communicate in English verbally and legibly.
2. - Able to stand/work for up to twelve hours a day.
3. - Able to lift, position, and transport with assistance up to
4. - Able to work overtime/late shifts as required by the center.
1. -Performs a comprehensive assessment on all patients within the
appropriate time of admission utilizing skills of observation,
communication and examination.
2. -Plans the patient's care on an individual basis, identifying
problems/needs, nursing diagnosis, standards of care/practice,
interventions consistent with identified problems and attainable
3. -Collaborates with appropriate surgical team members to
effectively coordinate the delivery of patient care in a timely
4. -Plans for and provides education, emotional and psychosocial
support for patient and family.
5. -Functions independently with treatments, procedures and
equipment appropriate to areas evidenced by adherence to policy,
procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend
Administers medications/solutions safely and in accordance with
hospital and departmental polices and procedures.
7. -Documents accurately and timely.
8. -Reassess patient's condition, evaluate patient response and
modify plan of care accordingly and in a timely manner.
9. -Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications and
10. -Maintains healing and therapeutic environment for the patient
11. -Maintains position specific qualifications.
12. -Maintains work areas and personal appearance in a way that
reflects our professionalism and demonstrates to our patients,
visitors, and coworkers the importance we place on cleanliness,
orderliness, and safety.
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Montgomery , (RN) Registered Nurse PREOP & PACU - Tennessee (Relocation Required), Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!