Hospice Registered Nurse On Call 10K Sign On Bonus Full Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Comfort Care is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of
companiesPosition OverviewHospice Registered Nurse (RN) is
responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in
accordance with the developed care plan and physicians orders for
each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards
and professional boundaries at all times.$10K Sign On
Bonus!Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality
patient care in compliance with physician orders.
- Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care
needs and reports changes in condition to the supervisor and/or
physician as appropriate.
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care in a timely manner whenever care
- Develop, implement and update the nursing care plan.
- Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and
achieves expected outcomes.
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring
intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce
- Accepts responsibility for personal and professional
accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and
federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect
both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Maintain knowledge of competencies related to the nursing
profession by participating in educational programs, continued
education units, internal learning management skills and skill
evaluations.Why Join Our Team?
- Innovative technology to make your life easier
- Our care team work together to meet the needs of each
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our care teams enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best outcomes
- We know that our care teams make or break the organization's
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid HolidaysRequirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate
School of Nursing
- Current, unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse in
the state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation
and compliance with nursing care and policies and
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Licensed Nurse in a
clinical care setting
- Home health experienceEqual Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
trainingHHHAs an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds,
employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all
relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and
testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate.Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Montgomery , Hospice Registered Nurse On Call 10K Sign On Bonus Full Time, Healthcare , Andalusia, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!