Adult Psychiatry opening in Montgomery, AL - visas welcome
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Montgomery, Alabama. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Hospital is recruiting a board certified / board eligible General
Psychiatrist to treat adults in an inpatient/outpatient mix
This opportunity will support 42 adult and geriatric beds in our
mental health facility. The most common types of cases treated
include: anxiety, depression, bi-polar disease and schizophrenia.
Psychiatrists will be supported by a full staff of nurses, social
workers and an ED intake team.
- Attractive call rotation.
- Modern, premier facility provides psychiatric services for
Montgomery and surrounding counties.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed base salary
- wRVU productivity bonus
- Commencement bonus or training stipend
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation payment
- Annual CME / Professional Expense Allowance
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and CME
- Full Benefit Package including health, dental, vision, life
insurance, disability insurance and other attractive
- Medical malpractice coverage including tail coverage
- Licensure, dues, subscription allowance
- Retirement plan offering Day 1 vest date and employer
- Visa sponsorship available if needed (Delta Regional
- Top Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
and best Magnet Schools in Alabama!
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with
entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable
- Solid and stable economy with state, federal and stable
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational
activities, organized youth sports and shopping!
- Nationally recognized Alabama Shakespeare Theater, Museum of
Fine Art, Tampa Bay Rays AA Baseball Team "Montgomery
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta
- Home of Maxwell and Gunter Air Force bases and Hyundai Motor
- Conveniently located in Central Alabama with close proximity to
Birmingham, Atlanta and New Orleans.
- Close to the white sand Florida Gulf Coast beaches and
beautiful Lake Martin
The Health System:
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of
Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program
and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC216471 and email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Montgomery , Adult Psychiatry opening in Montgomery, AL - visas welcome, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!