Company: Health Star Clinic
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $16-$30We are seeking a Medical Assistant
to become a part of our team! You will perform routine
administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical
facility running smoothly.Responsibilities:
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Takes some general diagnostic information including blood
pressure, temperature, weight, and height and records this for the
doctor's use in the examination and treatment.
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Controls the waiting room, attends to patient needs, and
ensures the office runs on time
- Distributes educational information to patients as instructed
by the physicians
- Assist with medical procedures.
- Maintains organized files on all patients.
- Abides by HIPAA laws regarding sharing of personal medical
- Keeps the office clean and presentable, doing spot cleaning
throughout the day and thorough cleaning at the end of each
- Must be personable with a professional demeanor and able to
exercise courtesy and tact with all patients.
- Must be familiar with HIPAA regulations and medical information
- Must be willing to undergo further training for giving x-rays,
performing particular therapy treatments, and more.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong communications skills and be able to relate to
people from all walks of life.
- Must be able to multitask.Education and Experience•High school
diploma or GED equivalent required.Pay:This position pays $16-30
per hour based on ability and experience. IBenefits:
- BCBS Health and Vision insurance.
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation per year depending on the length of
- Paid Holidays.
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401K with matching
- Long Term Disability InsuranceHours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30a-1:00p and 3:00p-6:00p,Friday: 8:30-1:00
Associates rotate Saturdays from 9:00a-11:00aMiscellaneous:Our
state of the art facility is in Montgomery and consist of highly
dedicated staff members who work for the benefit of our patients.
We go the extra mile and treat patients like family whenever
possible. We work closely and try to have fun as we help lots of
patients. For this reason our staff has adopted a NO EMPLOYEE DRAMA
ALLOWED policy.Job Type: Full-timePay: $16-30 per hour
Keywords: Health Star Clinic, Montgomery , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!