Nocturnist Opening in Montgomery, AL
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Nocturnist opening in Montgomery, Alabama. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Hospital is actively recruiting a BE/BC Nocturnist to become a
member of our staff of physicians.
- Hospital employed position
- 3 yr. Base guarantee
- Strong collegial group
- ICU open
- Ability to intubate and insert central lines in needed
- A regional healthcare leader serving the area since the 1940's;
licensed for 344 beds.
- One of the most modern physical plants in the state.
- An active medical staff of 175 physicians; total medical staff
of 350 physicians.
- Known in the area for its outstanding programs in cardiology
and cardiac surgery, orthopedics/sports medicine, obstetrics and
gynecology, neurosurgery, and robotic surgery.
- Large market share in surgical and cardiovascular care.
- Desirable sunbelt location and the capital of Alabama.
- Population approximately 350,000 in the greater metropolitan
area and 225,000 in Montgomery County.
- Ninety miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, 45 miles to
Lake Martin and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf
- Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, regional
trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, and
home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility.
- Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery and state's
two largest universities within easy driving distance.
- Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living,
great climate, and friendly people.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW219011 & email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Montgomery , Nocturnist Opening in Montgomery, AL, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!