Pulmonology opportunity in Montgomery, AL - multiple bonuses, partnership track
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Pulmonology opening in Montgomery, Alabama. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist or Pulmonology/Critical Care
Physician in Montgomery, AL.
- Completive Salary
- Comprehensive befits paid including health,
- Generous sign-on
- Relocation package
- Potential for bonus for non-partners
- Potential partner track - one to two years
- The practice has 8 physicians and 5 nurse practitioners
- Board certifications are in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary
Disease, Sleep Medicine Adult, Critical Care Medicine, and Neuro
- Average hospital rounding list, 12-16 patients.
- Office, average five new patients per clinic, eight to twelve
follow up patients per clinic.
- Weekend call is approximately one in four/five
- Weekend call starts Thursday and ends Monday
- If you are not working a weekend, you are off Thursday at 2pm
until Monday at 7am.
- Weeknight calls average two per month.
- Rotate hospitals monthly. All physicians share equal
Weekend call approximately one in four or five weekends.
Weekend call starts Thursday at 2 p.m. and ends Monday at 7
If you are not working a weekend, you are off Thursday at 2 p.m.
until Monday at 7 a.m.
Weeknight calls average two per month.
- Desirable sunbelt location and the capital of Alabama.
- Population approximately 350,000 in the greater metropolitan
area and 225,000 in Montgomery County.
- Ninety miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, 45 miles to
Lake Martin and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf
- Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, regional
trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, and
home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility.
- Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery and state's
two largest universities within easy driving distance.
- Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living,
great climate, and friendly people.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC219581 & email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Montgomery , Pulmonology opportunity in Montgomery, AL - multiple bonuses, partnership track, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!