Physician / Neurology / Alabama / Locum or Permanent / Headache Neurology opportunity
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Health System is recruiting two neurologists to join its
Neurological Clinic, a highly productive employed practice with
five full time physicians. Exceptional candidates who are board
eligible or board certified can expect a competitive compensation
package that includes a guaranteed base salary with WRVU production
bonus, quality incentive bonus, annual raise opportunity, paid time
off, generous benefits and relocation assistance. Clinic is
supported by excellent specialists and ancillary support staff. It
is affiliated with the largest non-governmental employer in
Montgomery serving a 14 county area of 600,000 people. Primary
duties will include outpatient clinic and inpatient consults at two
hospitals. Call of 1:4 with ED support of tele neurology specialty
coverage. The ideal candidate will offer general neurology services
with the opportunity to practice sub-specialty interest.
Neuromuscular, stroke, headache and movement disorders
sub-specialties are needed. Compensation & Benefits may
- Guaranteed base salary
- wRVU productivity bonus
- Commencement bonus or training stipend
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation payment
- Annual CME / Professional Expense Allowance
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and CME
- Full Benefit Package including health, dental, vision, life
insurance, disability insurance and other attractive offerings
- Medical malpractice coverage including tail coverage
- Licensure, dues, subscription allowance
- Retirement plan offering Day 1 vest date and employer
- Visa sponsorship available if needed (Delta Regional Authority)
- Top Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
and best Magnet Schools in Alabama!
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with
entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable
- Solid and stable economy with state, federal and stable
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational
activities, organized youth sports and shopping!
- Nationally recognized Alabama Shakespeare Theater, Museum of
Fine Art, Tampa Bay Rays AA Baseball Team "Montgomery
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta
- Home of Maxwell and Gunter Air Force bases and Hyundai Motor
- Conveniently located in Central Alabama with close proximity to
Birmingham, Atlanta and New Orleans.
- Close to the white sand Florida Gulf Coast beaches and
beautiful Lake Martin The Health System:
- Premier Robotics Program - Xi, Si, Mako
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of
Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program
and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program APPLY NOW or TEXT
Job and email address to for quick apply.
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Montgomery , Physician / Neurology / Alabama / Locum or Permanent / Headache Neurology opportunity, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!