Travel Nurse Coronary Care Unit RN-CCU
Company: HealthCare Employment Network, LLC.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Travel Nurse Coronary Care Unit RN Registered Nurse CCU Travel
Nurse Jobs & Assignments Looking for a CCU travel assignment? You
are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have
numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public
big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one
thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN
Network has them
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have
utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a
career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place. Complete the More Information
and let the staffing agencies come to you.
Where would you like to go
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands,
Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah,
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week
travel assignments available.
Have a question, please do not hesitate to call us at
or utilize our Live Chat option, we are here for you.
- RN - CCU - Travel Nurse.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? We
can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
"More Information Request"
Keywords: HealthCare Employment Network, LLC., Montgomery , Travel Nurse Coronary Care Unit RN-CCU, Healthcare , Millbrook, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!