Physician / Academic / Alabama / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine Core Faculty Opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hospital is actively recruiting Family Medicine Physicians to
become core faculty members for our new FM Residency program
beginning in 2023. The hospital provides the community with quick
and efficient access to both internists and family medicine
physicians in our primary care setting on campus.
- A regional healthcare leader serving the area since the 1940's;
licensed for 344 beds.
- One of the most modern physical plants in the state.
- An active medical staff of 175 physicians; total medical staff
of 350 physicians.
- Known in the area for its outstanding programs in cardiology
and cardiac surgery, orthopedics/sports medicine, obstetrics and
gynecology, neurosurgery, and robotic surgery.
- Large market share in surgical and cardiovascular care.
- Desirable sunbelt location and the capital of Alabama.
- Population approximately 350,000 in the greater metropolitan
area and 225,000 in Montgomery County.
- Ninety miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, 45 miles to
Lake Martin and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf
- Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, regional
trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, and
home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility.
- Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery and state's
two largest universities within easy driving distance.
- Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living,
great climate, and friendly people.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW219013 & email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Montgomery , Physician / Academic / Alabama / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine Core Faculty Opening, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!