CNA Certified 10p-630a
Company: Elba Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefits
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to
adult and geriatric residents (i.e. physical, cognitive, and
socialization factors) in planning delivery of care.
2. Provides nursing care in accordance with Resident Care Policies
and Procedures and ensures the safety and well-being of the
residents is maintained.
3. Completes or assists residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene,
and grooming in accordance with established Care Plan/ Daily Care
4. Serves and collects food trays, feeds residents requiring help.
provides meal supplements and fresh drinking water as needed.
5. Moves or assists residents in moving to and from bed as
necessary, and transports residents using wheelchairs, or assists
them with walking, as per Care Plan/Daily Care Guides.
6. Assists in keeping residents' rooms and equipment clean, neat
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High School Degree and previous Long Term Care Nursing Assistant
2. Possesses a current (not expired or lapsed) Nurse Aide
3. Is listed on the State Nurse Aide Registry.
4. Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or
misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
5. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the
Keywords: Elba Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, Montgomery , CNA Certified 10p-630a, Healthcare , Elba, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!