Behavioral Health RN
Company: YesCare Corporation
Location: Union Springs
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Salary Hourly rate starts at 36.30. Below is a list of your
responsibilities as a Behavioral Health RN with YesCare:
- Assist in ensuring 24-hour coverage nursing services of Mental
Health Unit and appropriate provision of clinical treatment.
- Coordinates Mental Health Unit sick call to ensure nurse triage
and appropriate referral for physician follow-up.
- Clinical duties include:
- Psychiatric and physician orders are implemented in timely,
clinically effective manner.
- Medications are administered and monitored in accordance with
the policies and procedures of Mental Health Unit.
- Inmates admitted to the Mental Health Unit receive Initial
Nursing Assessment upon admission to the unit or as soon as
inmate's condition permits.
- Changes in inmate's functioning and critical incidents are
documented in the Medical Record.
- Nursing Discharge Summary is completed when inmate transferred
from Mental Health Unit.
- Assists in coordination of psychiatric services to ensure
psychiatrist is informed of psychotropic medication compliance,
changes in inmate functioning and results of laboratory testing in
a timely manner.
- Provide group counseling and activities for inmates to ensure
Level II inmates are provided two (2) hours of out-of-cell time
- Ensure Medication Administration Records (MARS) are maintained
- Abides by the security regulations and confidentiality of
inmate information requirements of the facility.
- Monitors medical supplies to facilitate appropriate inventory
- Interrelates and works effectively with Health Services staff,
prison staff and CMS administrative staff.
- Complies with employee standards of CMS and applicable employee
standards of the facility. Compliance includes, but is not limited
to, the maintenance of a working environment and personal
appearance consistent with professional responsibilities,
development of harmonious working relationships, and timely
notification of supervisory personnel of absences from institution.
YesCare Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Requirements
- Registered Nurse licensed within state of employment, license
must be in good standing.
- Experience in providing services to a mentally ill and/or
correctional population preferred.
- Must follow all applicable technical instructions and health
- CPR certification.
Keywords: YesCare Corporation, Montgomery , Behavioral Health RN, Healthcare , Union Springs, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...