Hospital Employed Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity
Company: Baptist Health
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Baptist Health is looking for well-trained, compassionate and
career-oriented adolescent psychiatrists to join our team.
Qualified candidates must have experience treating adolescent
patients, deliver high quality care and work well with
others.Crossbridge Behavioral Health is a free standing mental
health facility which consists of 42 adult and dual diagnosis beds
and 18 adolescent beds. Compensation is based upon experience and
includes a comprehensive benefit compliment. This opportunity is a
hospital employed position with base salary, wRVU productivity
bonus, sign on bonus, relocation, student loan repayment, full
benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance,
medical malpractice insurance coverage including tail, paid time
off, paid CME, professional expense allowance and retirement plan
opportunity includingemployer match.Benefits
- Competitive base salary, commencement bonus/relocation stipend,
productivity bonus, and marketing
- 6 weeks paid time off (vacation and CME) years one and two; 7
weeks paid time off years 3+
- Malpractice/tail coverage
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Full health/medical benefits
- Annual CME and professional expense allowance
- Student loan repayment assistanceCommunity Highlights:
- Nationally Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with
entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational
activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta
- Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
- Ranked in top 150 Best Places to live by US News & World
Report.About Baptist Health
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of
Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program
and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program.Baptist Health is
a faith-based, three hospital system located in Montgomery, the
state capital of Alabama. We are affiliated with the UAB Health
System and enjoy clinical relationships with UAB through teaching
activities and services agreements. In 2014, we proudly opened the
UAB School of Medicine Montgomery Regional Campus on the campus of
Baptist Medical Center South, central Alabama's regional tertiary
medical center. Baptist Health is the market leader for health care
services and provides a full spectrum of specialty services and
primary care.--To get in touch with us for this practice
opportunity, visit --
Keywords: Baptist Health, Montgomery , Hospital Employed Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity, Healthcare , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!