Registered Nurse (RN)-OBED
Posted on: November 18, 2018
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse (RN) OB - Emergency Department 002 - Full-Time,Night - 7pm-7am, 3- 12 hour shifts per week.- L&D experience required. 3 year minimum preferred - St Vincent's Birmingham - Birmingham,AL Why Join Employer? St. Vincent's Health System, part of Employer, is made up of St. Vincent's Birmingham, St. Vincent's Blount, St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's St. Clair, St. Vincent's One Nineteen Health and Wellness, and the St. Vincent's Ambulatory Healthcare Network, which includes a wide range of services, from family care to home health. Together, we provide a special brand of personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech, meeting the needs of people in more than 40 communities. St. Vincent's Birmingham Hospital:St. Vincent's Birmingham is located downtown and it has over 400 beds and provides space for many physician offices. We are currently in a large renovation project to create more patient rooms and waiting areas. St. Vincent's provides care for many patients within the downtown area and surrounding communities. Known for our Birth Suites and Ortho Sports service line, St. Vincent's has a strong reputation in the Birmingham as the hospital of choice for many services and the hospital is easy to get to from any location. We make welcoming your baby into the world a truly special experience. Known as "where babies come from," St. Vincent's Birmingham has a longstanding tradition of outstanding maternity services. Today, we're once again transforming maternity care by empowering moms to make decisions about their birth experience through Monogram Maternity. St. Vincent's Birmingham Monogram Maternity offers expectant moms a birth experience as customized as your own monogram. At the heart of the Ortho Sports Center is our state-of-the-art surgical facility with a worldwide reputation. In these 12 operating suites – designed exclusively for orthopaedic surgeries a concept pioneered by co-founder Dr. James R. Andrews. The result will be an exceptional level of patient care. Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center has built a worldwide reputation for excellence in sports medicine, orthopaedic patient care, research, education and prevention. St. Vincent's Birmingham is one of the first community hospitals to have the da Vinci® Surgical System robot. We rank as a top five hospital in the world for the number of overall robotic prostatectomies performed. St. Vincent's Birmingham performs several robotic procedures: cardiac, gynecologic and urologic. St. Vincent's Health System is the first and only health system in the nation to hold the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC)'s heart accreditations in all three areas, those include atrial fibrillation, heart failure and chest pain. St. Vincent's Cardiovascular Care Center offers a variety of services to assist patients with cardiovascular problems. These services aid in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent's Health System-AL, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Associate Professional Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Equal Employment Opportunity As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Montgomery , Registered Nurse (RN)-OBED, Healthcare , Birmingham, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!