Company: Papa Johns
Posted on: September 22, 2022
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION*** Looking to grow and better your
future?! Get part of your college degree PAID FOR with our Dough &
Degrees program! Ask about Dough & Degrees during your interview
with us! ***
At Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our secret
ingredient is YOU! Our employees are much like our toppings. Theyre
all different, but come together to make the ultimate pizza! Will
you be the pepperoni or the banana pepper to our team? Exciting
things are happening at Papa Johns and our career experience keeps
- Great people skills
- Focused on customer-service
- Ability to increase profitsRequirements:
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports.
- Help manage adequate inventory levels using company systems and
guidelines to reduce loss.
- Manage companys assets and keep the restaurant is clean, safe
- Follow safety and security standards at all times.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of
teamwork, energy, and fun.
- Work with phones, computers, fax machines, and copiers,
- Perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant,
including pizza delivery.
- Communicate, train, and promote quality standards to team
- Respond to all customer concerns or issues promptly and
- Work to make Papa Johns a leader in its market.At Papa Johns,
our team members are more than employees! We care about you and
your development. In fact, 89% of our promotions come from within!
So become a part of the Papa Johns family and join us as a Shift
Leader or Supervisor.
Keywords: Papa Johns, Montgomery , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Selma, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!