Company: Huddle House
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Inclusive of tips, earn up to $13 - $18 per hour (depending on day
Benefits & Perks:
Educational Assistance with DeVry University with complimentary
- Immediate Family Members are also eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental,
Vision, and more!***
- 401(k) retirement savings with company match
- Flexible Schedule
- Meal Discounts - 50% Off
- Development Pathway: Step by step process to grow your
- Employee Discount Program for a variety of items and needs
- Necessities, such as mobile and computer discounts
- Travel, such as hotel discounts
- Entertainment, such as Six Flags/White Water and Disney
Huddle House is unique in their communities; a special bond grows
between team members in the restaurants and members of the
community, a bond not seen in most other chain restaurants. Our
Company Purpose reflects this unique element of the Huddle House
Bringing Friends and Families Together, over Delicious Food, Served
from the Heart.
Our Guiding Principles
- Excellence Obsessed
- Service Driven
- People First
- Passion Fueled
- Accountability Focused
At Huddle House, we believe it's "YOUR HOUSE. YOUR KITCHEN." Huddle
House is the place where the guest is the boss. We're giving
friends and families across America a place that gives them exactly
what they want: freshly prepared food, any way they like it.
Whether it's a quick bite before work, or a place to sit, chat and
laugh with family and friends, we tell guests: "Get
comfortable...this is YOUR HOUSE and YOUR KITCHEN".
As a member of the Huddle House Team, you are a brand steward, the
driving force that brings this unique experience alive to all of
our guests and business partners. We take great pride in selecting
candidates for our open positions, and we thank you for your
interest in Huddle House.
The Shift Manager will oversee the day to day management of each
shift in the restaurant. The incumbent will be responsible for
delegating tasks, supervising restaurant staff, and problem-solving
on the job. This person will be expected to provide excellent
customer service and will be a strong teammate to our franchise
- Manage each shift and the issues that occur during the shift
such as tardy employees, customer complaints, food delivery,
- Ensure that each customer is completely satisfied during their
visit. Customer satisfaction is your number one priority.
- Complete all daily paperwork at the unit level including red
book information, shift inventories and all other necessary
paperwork to insure the profitability of the unit.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation in
your unit at all times.
- Enforce all brands standards, company policies and
- Represent the company, with professionalism at all times. Treat
all employees with dignity and respect.
- Train all levels of staff in proper operations of the unit for
POS systems, back of house functions to all levels of front of
house operations including Customer Service and all positional
duties (as needed and constant).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all hourly
- Ability to cover all shifts during the normal operation of the
- Previous restaurant experience required
*New Hires Only. Valid only at Participating Locations. Sign-On
bonus is taxable and subject to 401K deductions, if applicable.
** Restrictions Apply. If a student does not remain enrolled
through the third week of their first session, they must purchase
the selected laptop. See Terms and Conditions for details.
***Must meet plan eligibility.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed
to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts
or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended,
however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job
elements essential for making decisions related to job performance,
employee development and compensation. As such, the employee may
perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Keywords: Huddle House, Montgomery , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Selma, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!