Company: Embassy Suites by Hilton Montgomery Hotel & Confer
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The primary purpose of the Bartender is to provide guests with an excellent food and beverage experience.
The Bartender will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Provid e exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests;
- Dispens e alcoholic beverages and control service to ensure accordance with liquor laws and company policies and regulations;
- Ensur e cleanliness and sanit ation of the bar;
- Perform side duties such as cleaning, garnish preparation, miscellaneous preparation, stocking, etc.;
- Ensur e all alcohol is removed from counters and tables prior to closing time;
- Complet e opening and closing duties;
- Adher e to Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of cross-contamination.
- K eep compartment sink, side boards, and refrigerators (and its contents) clean and sanitized by d at ing and rotat ing food on a daily basis;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites by Hilton Montgomery Hotel & Confer, Montgomery , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Montgomery, Alabama
here to apply!