Customer Service Associate FT
Company: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Southeastern Grocers is committed to a culture of belonging and
fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate differences.
As a -great place to work, we empower everyone to be their full,
authentic selves. Read our -Belonging, Inclusion and Diversity
Job Title: Customer Service Associate FT Location: Retail Grocery
Position OverviewThe customer service associate will increase
customer confidence and loyalty by providing accurate, fast and
friendly customer service desk and media services in accordance
with company guidelines, policies and procedures. - This role will
satisfactorily resolve customer concerns or escalate them to
appropriate level of management.
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist
and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly
- Address customer issues/complaints and resolve to full
satisfaction of customer immediately, within company guidelines
while maintaining composure and professionalism; appropriately
escalate issues to management with a positive attitude.
- Coordinate daily store cash and accounting functions in
accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures and
- Maintain knowledge of front end operations and stay current on
changes in policies and procedures in order to preserve and
proactively support department service levels and
- Manage ACM lanes according to company standards and policies;
ensure each self-checkout lane is properly opened, appropriate
reports are printed and cash maintenance requirements are
- Troubleshoot problems with front end equipment through
self-help icon on computer desktop or by contacting the retail
service help desk as needed.
- Stock front end products; restock and use supply items
efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply
- Exhibit professional telephone etiquette and ensure connection
to the appropriate department or associate.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Put up discarded or returned merchandise.
- Perform cashier associate duties, as necessary.
- Perform pricing duties, as necessary.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards;
report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Notify management of associate theft, customr shoplifting,
unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is
illegal and/or against company policy.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to
obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and
- Demonstrate strong customer service communication skills,
effectively addressing and resolving customer concerns with
positive business impact.
- Possess a proficient working knowledge of office, front end
systems and equipment.
- Possess proficient computer skills.
- Possess demonstrated skills in the ability to perform and
deliver customer service expectations.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company
demonstrating a commitment to the company's goal and
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of
success with immediate feedback to build an environment of
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering
- Customer-orientated by passionately demonstrating that the
customer comes first--- always by putting the customer's needs
above all else.
- People Passion through consistently treating others with
respect and dignity.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Must complete service training within sixty (60) days of
position start date.
Keywords: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores, Montgomery , Customer Service Associate FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...