HR Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Company: Hellas Construction, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
HR Coordinator / Office AdministratorJob Summary /
ResponsibilitiesPosition Purpose The HR Coordinator /
Administrative Assistant will have focus on Human Resources,
Safety, and general plant support. The HR Coordinator/
Administrative Assistant will implement Human Resources practices
and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, commitment to
customer service and high ethical standards. This position requires
a positive attitude, a passion for supporting a diverse employee
population and a service-oriented mindset. Our ideal candidate
should have an interest in the HR function.Duties and
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Check mail, sign for packages, distribute mail to correct
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Maintain employee contact lists.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in training staff members and new hires.
- Maintain all safety reporting.
- Track and document employee attendance.
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding of employees.
- Conduct new hire and safety orientation
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management and
see the programs through to completion.
- Assist with projects.Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position
has no supervisory responsibilitiesWork Environment and Physical
DemandsThis position regularly works in an office and manufacturing
setting. This position might travel occasionally.Position
Type/Expected Hours of WorkWork hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00
AM - 5:00 PM. This position is a full time, non-exempt position.
The person in this position might work overtime hours when
needed.Qualifications / Skills
- Intermediate excel skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Intermediate HR knowledge is preferred
- HR experience preferredHellas Construction is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. For more information about our company, visit
hellasconstruction.com, matrix-turf.com and epiqtracks.comJob Type:
Full-timePay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Hellas Construction, Inc., Montgomery , HR Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, Human Resources , Dadeville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!