Respiratory Therapist (RT) - up to $40/hr
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Build your own schedule. Take control of your career. Looking
for respiratory therapist jobs that fit your life? If you're tired
of having no control over your schedule or just want to earn more
money, part-time shifts could be what you're looking for! ShiftKey
enables independent respiratory therapists like you to bid on per
diem respiratory therapy shifts posted by a vast network of
Facilities-all based on criteria you select. Choose the facilities
you want, on days you want, and bid the rate you want.
- Better work/life balance - Don't want to work nights? Need
Mondays off? Only want to work once in a while? No problem. Use
ShiftKey to work as little or as much as you like.
- Extra income - Use ShiftKey to pick up shifts whenever you need
a little extra money, even if you have another job. Get paid the
next day with a PayCard or go with weekly direct deposit.
- Pick the right environment for you - respiratory therapist
shifts are a great way to experience a variety of facilities.
ShiftKey partners with Stride Health to allow healthcare
professionals who use the ShiftKey App to access Stride's portable
benefits platform for affordable healthcare options such as:
- Life InsuranceRole Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A valid respiratory therapist license in the state of
- Ability to complete a drug test, background check, and W9
form.About the Role:You know better than anyone that respiratory
therapists are essential members of a facility's medical team. Your
role is to help patients treat and manage cardio-pulmonary disease
and disorders. Here are a few things you might do:
- Conduct, perform, and analyze pulmonary function tests.
- Assist physicians and nurses in creating treatment plans.
- Administer aerosol medications and provide chest physical
- Teach patients how to use equipment and administer medications
without assistance.Here's what ShiftKey users have to say about us:
"By using the ShiftKey App, I choose to work on days that I need to
and their customer service was very responsive when I reached
out.""I have been using ShiftKey for a couple of months. What I
appreciate about this App is the flexibility. I love that you pick
your own schedule. I'll definitely continue to use it.""Using the
ShiftKey App has helped me juggle work around my hectic grad school
and mom life schedule!"
Keywords: ShiftKey, Montgomery , Respiratory Therapist (RT) - up to $40/hr, Human Resources , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!