Web Applications Developer - 1854
Company: Advanced Systems Design
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Web Applications Developer
-for our client located in Montgomery, AL. Sorry, remote work will
not be considered or -negotiated for this position.Job
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team
members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis
and design of quality technical solutions.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies
and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for
designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and
supporting applications software that is delivered on time and
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or
reuse of existing code.
- Responsibilities may also include participation in component
and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product
evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Has experience in systems analysis, and design and a solid
understanding of development, quality assurance, and integration
- Typically has 2 to 5 years of programming/systems analysis
- Develops solutions requiring analysis and research.
- Works on small to large, complex projects that require
increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses
knowledge in a specific business area.
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member or
occasionally as a project lead.
- May coach more junior technical staff.Education:Bachelor's
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related
field. Or equivalent workAdvanced Systems Design, Inc. is:
- A leading Information Technology provider for Federal, State &
Local government agencies.
- A certified minority-owned small business government contractor
with capabilities related to Public Health IT, Criminal Justice,
Transportation, and Defense.
- A certified service-disabled veteran-owned company with a proud
42-year track record of providing successful innovative solutions
for our government customers.
- A drug-free workplace in accordance with the Drug-Free
Workplace Act of 1988. -
- Applicants who have a signed offer of employment or contractor
agreement are subject to:
- the pre-employment testing protocol:
- background investigation
- drug screeningOur Employees:
- Are actively working on next-generation technology projects
with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, CDC, -and a wide
array of Federal, State, and Local agencies throughout the United
- Are eligible for wide-ranging benefits and perks, including but
not limited to:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with PPO and HDHP/HSA
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Holiday Pay - Company Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Certification Incentive Plan
- Employee Referral Plan
- Technology ExposureFor additional information regarding
Advanced Systems Design, please check out our - -or click for all
current job openings.Advanced Systems Design is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Powered by
Keywords: Advanced Systems Design, Montgomery , Web Applications Developer - 1854, IT / Software / Systems , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...