SQL Developer (Montgomery, Alabama)
Company: A & Associates
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job Title: SQL Developer Location:
ONSITE Montgomery, AL
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- 1099 contract or W2
- Work is 100% onsite in Montgomery, AL.
- No remote work will be considered at this time.
- Competitive health care package, vision, and dental, training
expense, competitive PTO and Holidays. Position Description:
- This is professional programming and analysis work. Responsible
for systems analysis, design, development, quality assurance and
- Develops design and functional specifications, produces
deliverables related to the project(s) assigned ad assists in post
implementation support and system enhancements.
- Responsible for selecting appropriate C.A.S.E. tools to develop
systems and software.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing
information with regard to technology processes or systems.
- Employees in this class are responsible for performing
moderately to highly complex programming and systems analysis work
on projects with integrated systems that impact multiple
applications to support end-user needs.
- Requires full proficiency in T-SQL as identified by the
development manager Deliverables: Create Stored Procedures
- SSIS ETL Packages Unit tests
- Documentation of developed code
- Status updates as requested by the Project Manager and
Development Manager. Create moderate to advance T - SQL Stored
Procedures and Triggers.
- Ability to write moderate and advance SQL commands.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot database procedures and ETL
Packages. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing code using C#, .NET, HTML, or other web
front-end technologies Ability to document code developed by
- Elicit data requirements by assisting with interviews, document
analysis, data requirements workshops, Data process descriptions,
use cases, Data analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- SQL Servers version 2012 and later
- Programming business requirements in database language.
- Develop new SSIS/SSRS packages to meet business needs Skills
- Intermediate professional level role.
- Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on
small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in
multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a
specific business area.
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member or
occasionally as a project lead.
- May coach more junior technical staff. Skills Preferred:
- Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server. Experience
- 4 years of experience in software development experience
- 5 years of experience in database development
- 5 years of experience in ETL development
- 5 years of experience in tools used for software development
(e.g., Visual Studio, Chrome Developer Tools, SSRS)
- Experience using TFS as Source Control
- Experience with Agile Scrum project development methodology and
able to apply methodology in a practical manner. Experience
- Experience with State Government, Medicaid, CHIP and DHR
business area or healthcare industry Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
other related field. Or equivalent work Education
- SQL certification Company Benefits:
Competitive health care package, vision, and dental, training
expense, competitive PTO and Holidays.
3 Squared Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance Compensation package:
- 1099 contract or W2 Experience level:
- 4 years Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Keywords: A & Associates, Montgomery , SQL Developer (Montgomery, Alabama), IT / Software / Systems , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...