(HIQ SCAR) Security Control Assessor Representative Gunter AFB (AL)
Company: PCI Strategic Management, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2020
(HIQ SCAR) Security Control Assessor Representative Gunter AFB
Location: Montgomery, AL
Clearance Required: Secret
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate
PCI is actively seeking an experienced Information Systems Security
Manager (ISSM) to join the SCAR Team at Maxwell-Gunter AFB (AL) as
a Security Control Assessor Representative. This position provides
Cyber Security / Information Assurance support to the Business
Enterprise Systems Directorate (AFLCMC/HI) at Gunter.
* Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures
reflecting the legislative intent of applicable laws and
regulations for the network environment/system.
* Prepare, distribute, and maintain plans, instructions, guidance,
and standard operating procedures concerning the security of
network system(s) operations.
* Recommend resource allocations required to securely operate and
maintain an organization s network environment/system cyber
* Participate in an Information System risk assessment during the
* Develop security requirements for hardware, software, and
services acquisitions specific to network environment/system cyber
* Ensure that cyber security enabled software, hardware, and
firmware comply with appropriate network environment/system
security configuration guidelines, policies, and procedures.
* Assist in the gathering and preservation of evidence used in the
prosecution of computer crimes.
* Ensure that network environment/system Information System
recovery processes are monitored, and that cyber security features
and procedures are properly restored.
* Review cyber security plans for the network
* Identify alternative functional cyber security strategies to
address organizational network environment/system security
* Ensure that cyber security inspections, tests, and reviews are
coordinated for the network environment/system.
* Review the selected security safeguards to determine that
security concerns identified in the approved plan have been fully
* Evaluate the presence and adequacy of security measures proposed
or provided in response to requirements contained in acquisition
* Monitor contract performance and periodically review deliverables
for conformance with contract requirements related to network
environment/system, security, and privacy.
* Provide leadership and direction to network environment/system
personnel by ensuring that cyber security awareness, basics,
literacy, and training are provided to operations personnel
commensurate with their responsibilities.
* Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network,
and data users are aware of, understand, and follow network
environment/system and cyber security policies and procedures.
* Advise the DAA of any changes affecting the network
environment/system cyber security posture.
* Conduct network environment/system physical security assessment
and correct physical security weaknesses
* Help prepare cyber security certification and accreditation
* Ensure that compliance monitoring occurs, and review results of
such monitoring across the network environment/system.
* Possess at least 5 years of Information Assurance/Cyber Security
* Possess and maintain at least an IAM Level II Cyber Security
* CISSP certification is highly required.
* Be able to apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and
workforce structure to develop, implement and maintain a secure
* Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
PCI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity
and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: PCI Strategic Management, Inc., Montgomery , (HIQ SCAR) Security Control Assessor Representative Gunter AFB (AL), Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!