Medical Records Clerk in Wetumpka
Company: Wexford Health Sources Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
POSITION: Job Title
SCHEDULE: Full-Time 630a-3p
FACILITY: Tutwiler Correctional Facility
LOCATION: Wetumpka, AL
Wexford Health Sources, Inc. is a member of the Wexford family:
a group of the nation's leading innovative correctional health care
companies. At Wexford Health Sources, Inc., our philosophy is that
health care should not be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply
care for those in need and the corrections environment is our
- Under the direct supervision of the Health Services
Administrator (HSA), provides general secretarial and receptionist
services to the health care unit staff.
- Responsible and accountable for the maintenance of health
- In this capacity, the employee organizes and maintains a system
of health files and logs concerning patient diagnosis, treatments,
admissions, discharges and daily patient census changes.
Wexford Health offers a competitive benefits package
- Performance check-ins with annual merit increase (if
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through BlueCross
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Continuing education options
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may be
LICENSING: None Required
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years administrative experience.
Proficient in the use of computer, dictating and copying
Keywords: Wexford Health Sources Inc, Montgomery , Medical Records Clerk in Wetumpka, Other , Wetumpka, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!