LPN at Tutwiler Quarantine Intake Facility
Company: Wexford Health Sources Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Tutwiler Quarantine Intake
We're proud to offer a competitive benefits package
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for assisting
in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Under the
clinical supervision of Registered Nurses, directs and guides
patient teaching activities commensurate with education and
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), under the clinical guidance
of a Registered Nurse, assists in the assessment of the physical,
psychological and social dimensions of patients in the health care
unit and as necessary in the housing units. Assist in planning and
implementing individual treatment programs in the health care unit
and housing unit by utilizing available resources and consulting
with registered nurses, physicians and correctional officers.
- Implement medical plan through administering medications and
intervention in accordance with physician instructions.
- Document nursing encounters, patient response, effectiveness,
complications etc., and communicate information to supervisory
personnel and physicians in accordance with physician's
- Assist in maintaining working and living areas and supplies in
- Serve as a member of a nursing care and treatment team and
assist physician as assigned.
- Use available in-house resource personnel and departments for
- Implement clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance
with established policies and procedures.
- Take vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration and blood
- Apply and change dressings.
- Provide for emotional and physical comfort and safety of
- Assist with activities of daily living with special attention
to therapeutic significance.
- Supervise inmates in the maintenance, cleanliness and
sanitation of the environment.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify.
LICENSING: Current Alabama Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
EDUCATION: Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
Keywords: Wexford Health Sources Inc, Montgomery , LPN at Tutwiler Quarantine Intake Facility, Other , Wetumpka, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!