Night Shift RN at Tutwiler Women's Correctional
Company: Wexford Health Sources Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Registered Nurse (RN) at Tutwiler Women's Correctional
We're proud to offer a competitive benefits package
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary
personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional
staff in patient care.
- Assists in the presentation of in-service education
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during
confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical
screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify.
LICENSING: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
Keywords: Wexford Health Sources Inc, Montgomery , Night Shift RN at Tutwiler Women's Correctional, Other , Wetumpka, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!