Mental Health Site Program Manager - Licensed required
Company: Wexford Health Sources Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
POSITION: Mental Health Site Program Manager
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PM
FACILITY: Tutwiler Correctional Facility
LOCATION: Wetumpka, AL
- This is administrative and managerial work planning, directing,
analyzing, and coordinating mental health programs and/or
- Directs or assists in the overall planning, development, and
administration of the assigned program(s) or service(s); assists in
directing the development and implementation of departmental
planning issues. Directs or assists in the general management of
policy development, program planning, coordination and evaluation
of policies, organizational changes, and new programs. Participates
in the development, implementation, or interpretation of new or
revised program, departmental, or legislative initiatives.
- Reviews and/or revises programs to ensure compliance with laws,
regulations, policies, accreditation, and certification standards
including HIPAA and CARF.
- Selects, trains, supervises, and evaluates staff. May be
required to provide clinical supervision as appropriate. Works
closely with clinicians and other managers in developing delivery
systems for clinical programs and services. Participates in the
development of budget requests; monitors expenditures according to
budget allocations/appropriations; recommends and/or initiates
- Directs and/or coordinates the development and implementation
of treatment and/or habilitation plans.
- Conducts investigations and institutes special studies;
prepares and/or reviews reports and related information to evaluate
existing organizations, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Represents and/or serves as liaison for the assigned area of
responsibility; cooperates with, and addresses federal, state,
local, and community organizations, and other groups pertaining to
the assigned programs.
- Exercises considerable initiative and judgment in planning and
carrying out assignments; receives general administrative
direction; work is reviewed through conferences, reports, and
evaluation of operational results.
Wexford Health offers a competitive benefits package
- Performance check-ins with annual merit increase (if
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through BlueCross
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plan
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Continuing education options
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may be
LICENSING: Must be licensed in the State of Alabama by the Board
of Examiners in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or Behavior
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in psychology from an accredited
clinical psychology program, Master's Degree preferred.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Experience in a correctional program with
acute mental health care experience, management experience, and
leadership skills necessary to motivate a team of colleagues in the
delivery of a quality mental health program.
Keywords: Wexford Health Sources Inc, Montgomery , Mental Health Site Program Manager - Licensed required, Other , Wetumpka, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!