Day Shift RN in Clio
Company: Wexford Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Wexford Health Sources, one of the nation's leading innovative
correctional health care companies, provides clients with
experienced management and technologically advanced services,
combined with programs that control costs while ensuring
quality. For nearly two decades, Wexford Health has
consistently delivered proven staffing expertise and a full range
of medical, behavioral health, pharmacy, utilization management,
provider contracting, claims processing, and quality management
At Wexford Health our philosophy is that health care should not
be considered a luxury for anyone. We simply care for those
in need and the corrections environment is our venue.
Wexford Health has an exceptional
opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team of healthcare professionals at
Easterling Correctional Facility in Clio,
We’re proud to offer a competitive benefits package
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary
personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional
staff in patient care.
- Assists in the presentation of in-service education
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during
confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical
screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
Standard medical setting in a correctional facility, which
includes daily interfacing with inmates, correctional staff, and
health care personnel. Temperature extremes may be
encountered while moving throughout the facility outdoors and
indoors in buildings without air conditioning.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may be
LICENSING: Currently licensed as a
Registered Nurse in the state of Alabama
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- BSN preferred
- One (1) year clinical experience preferred
- Correctional experience preferred
- Experience giving CPR instructions and possess ability to take
charge in a CPR emergency
- Experience with or possess the ability to work in a stressful
environment and assist staff with various policies, administrative
and organizational projects
Keywords: Wexford Health, Montgomery , Day Shift RN in Clio, Other , Clio, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!