RN in Elmore County
Company: Wexford Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Time, Evening Shift 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM
AL (near Montgomery,
Prattville, Deatsville, Millbrook)
hourly pay rates + shift differentials
**$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Available - Payable after 30 days of
The Registered Nurse (RN) delivers patient care through the
nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and
- Evening, Night and Weekend Differentials
- Emergent Services
- Chronic Care Clinics, Sick Call Clinics
- Patient Education
- Infectious Disease Control
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during
confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical
screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary
personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional
staff in patient care
- Annual review with
- Generous paid-time off
program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Comprehensive health
insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) retirement saving
- Company-paid short-term
- Healthcare and dependent
care spending account
The following requirements
list the minimum to qualify.
licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of
Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited
Keywords: Wexford Health, Montgomery , RN in Elmore County, Other , Elmore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!