Continuous Improvement Engineer / Industrial Engineer
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
**Must Have Experience in
a Manufacturing Plant**
Continuous Improvement Engineer Education and
- Facilitate cross-functional expert teams to drive breakthrough
or Best-in-Class performance in People, Quality, Material Flow, and
- Identifies key individuals for team membership and secures
their approval to become team members.
- Provides basic Six Sigma training to project team members.
- Applies Six Sigma tools and techniques to measure, analyze,
improve and control project processes.
- Reports on project progress to Champion and other appropriate
leadership levels at least on a monthly basis.
- Prepares detailed plans to track project performance and assure
timely completion and achievement of quality and savings
- Identifies barriers to project success and solicits help from
champions when needed.
- Attends required training and acquires needed skills.
- Documents improvement process learning and shares best
practices with other Black Belts.
- Identifies and brings forward to Champion new project
- Accountable to impact on Operational Cost.
- Complies with all Company Safety policies, procedures and
- Bachelor's Degree required (Engineering discipline
- Must have recent experience in a manufacturing plant preferably
in the Automotive industry.
- Strong communication, presentation, and teamwork
- Demonstrated high-level performance.
- Has the initiative to drive change and is motivated
to exceed expectations.
- Possess basic statistical knowledge and the ability to apply
statistics to product and process improvement projects.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification is preferred.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Montgomery , Continuous Improvement Engineer / Industrial Engineer, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!