Making a dramatic difference in the lives of
our patients is what we do every day.
Help us Raise the
correctional health care.
Facility: Easterling Correctional
Salary: Experienced based
hourly rates - $28/hr minimum rate for new
Join us today and
for full-time shifts only
Job Security - Guaranteed
Hours - Consistent Schedules - Medicine
We’re proud to offer a competitive benefits package
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary
personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional
staff in patient care.
- Assists in the presentation of in-service education
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during
confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical
screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
Standard medical setting in a correctional facility, which
includes daily interfacing with inmates, correctional staff, and
health care personnel. Temperature extremes may be
encountered while moving throughout the facility outdoors and
indoors in buildings without air conditioning.
The following requirements list the minimum to qualify. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may be
LICENSING: Currently licensed as a
Registered Nurse in the state of Alabama
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- BSN preferred
- One (1) year clinical experience preferred
- Correctional experience preferred
- Experience giving CPR instructions and possess ability to take
charge in a CPR emergency
- Experience with or possess the ability to work in a stressful
environment and assist staff with various policies, administrative
and organizational projects